Saturday, March 27

Barbie invasion!

Well, it happened slowly but oh, so surely - Barbie is now the favorite figure of the house and both Emmy & Max are into the little hourglass shaped beauty! Emmy dresses up as soon as she's home from school and before dinner one of the 14 Barbie collection DVDs is played while Emmy dances and sings through the house. She does all the ballerina moves and flips her leg up in the air, just like Barbie does in the movies. It's very very adorable. I'll have to record it one day to capture these precious moves!

At first I couldn't believe we would fall into the whole Barbie thing, but after seeing the movies and playing with Barbies, it's quite fun and I can see why she such a legend! The movies are filled with classical music, the story line is good and somewhat "educational" and both Max & Emmy loves it - so Barbie it is!
Posted by Picasa