Tuesday, March 16

Sweet Sabrina!

How I love this girl!  She is just a beautiful little person inside and out.  Today when I visited Sabrina at the Shanghai Healing Home she lit up with a big bright smile when I reached for her. We played and did excercises for 10 minutes to strenghten her back and neck - she did great but just like any other baby her age she was fussy after a short while of some good ole' tummy time.

I told her that Max and Emmy loved her very much and they sent their kisses with me earlier that morning and I was to pass it on to her - so we kissed on the nose, the cheeks and the forehead - all love from Max and Emmy and me.

I'm now looking for sponsors to help me sponsor Sabrina's monthly cost of 300 USD which is her monthly care cost at the home.  I'm hoping to create a little Sabrina support group so we can all assist in making sure Sabrina has all her needs covered at the home.  On Friday we're attending a benefit dinner for the Shanghai Healing Home and I hope to find a good group of people there who can all "adopt" Sabrina during her stay at the Home and before she is adopted (oh, boy will I miss her then!).

Cheers!
Lovisa

No comments: